Swaggie is offering a promotion to registered Users who create a Worker or Company Profile, and follow the New Gap Year Page on the Swaggie Platform.
There is no cost or purchase required to enter or participate in this promotion.
1. The Swaggie Launch Promotion (“Promotion”) is being conducted by Swaggie JobConnect Pty Ltd (ABN 20 643 698 426)
2. The Promotion Period will run from 12:01am 5 March 2021 to 11:59pm 31 March 2022 Australian Eastern Standard time.
Eligibility Requirements – Registered Workers
3. Users who meet the promotion requirements, on the Swaggie Platform, by the end of the specified Promotion Period will be enter the draw for a Prize.
4. To be eligible for a Prize, users must:
a. Meet promotion requirements before the end of the Promotion Period;
b. be currently located in Australia;
c. have completed a user registration and company profile containing legitimate information;
d. Have followed the New Gap Year page on the Swaggie Platform
5. Each User receives one entry.
Worker Prize – Registered Workers
6. Users who meet the eligibility requirements will go in the draw to win:
a. One of 31 x $50 YHA Australia hostel vouchers (“YHA Voucher")
7. YHA Vouchers to be provided digitally with the following conditions:
a. Subject to participation of individual YHA Australia hostels around Australia
b. Valid for stay nights until 28 December 2022
c. Redeemable for accommodation stay nights only
d. Subject to stay availability
e. Not re-sellable and non-transferrable
8. Prizes will be drawn within 7 days of the Promotion Period completion.
9. Prizes will be drawn by an automated and randomised selection.
10. Winners will be published on the published at www.swaggie.co/launch with first name and last initial.
11. Swaggie will notify winners via your registered email, or directly on the Swaggie Platform.
12. In the event a winner is not contactable, or does not accept the prize within 30 days of being notified, prizes may be allocated to new randomly drawn winners
13. Swaggie reserves the right to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the promotion or its prizes in the event of unforeseeable circumstances beyond Swaggie’s control, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.